55 WESTAND COMPANY

QUITE POSSIBLY... THE COOLEST STORE ON THE PLANET!!!

Friday, January 11, 2008

I can think of a hundred ways to use this panel of antique ceiling tiles. Very shabby chic!

Looks like Pat and Stef were having fun with the big school chalkboard. If you can't quite read it, someone had to write "I will not throw spitballs in class" until they learned their lesson.

I love the contrast between the dark wood mantel, the baby blue painted antiques and the brilliant shine of the mercury glass candlesticks and big round mirror.

The very day that these antique apothecary jars came into the shop, I bought two for my dad. He has them proudly displayed in the dining room with a collection of old family heirlooms and unique treasures.


How incredible are these baby carriages and the vintage dollhouse?

Now this is how I like to shop! I could sit for hours sifting through pieces of architectural salvage... old doorknobs and handles, casters and locks. The first time I came across Stef's incredible shop, I think I opened every little drawer and checked out every nook and cranny. There's so much to see here!!! ~ Jamie

No comments: