55 WESTAND COMPANY

QUITE POSSIBLY... THE COOLEST STORE ON THE PLANET!!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

friendship is when...

"Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway." I just love that quote! It makes me think of my best friends and how accepting they are of me and my strange ways.

Last night I caught up with my old friend, the Reverand Michaela Jessica Cheyenne Peterson-Baumann, Esquire. Yes, that's her full name and title. I've also recently reconnected with childhood friend and artist Whitney Jo Superstar- also her legal name. Maybe it's not such a stretch for these girls to be so accepting of me! Hee Hee! I love you both!

stefanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.