55 WESTAND COMPANY

QUITE POSSIBLY... THE COOLEST STORE ON THE PLANET!!!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Soiree 09

Mike and Tracy McDowell got all dolled-up!

In the bright red coats are Boogie and her daughter Barb. When I asked her about her nickname, she explained that she's "a boogie-get-down-grandma"--i love it!!!
Little Mitchell and his grandma are checking out the turtle cheesecake that my mom made.

This is my sister Kelly and our baby brother Drew.

Drew and my mom Melody...

55 V.I.P.s Tara and Robyn found a comfy spot to relax at the end of the evening.

1 comment:

Brenda Spier said...

Stef, I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your sibs and mom, especially Drew. Your shop is such fun to visit! I always see something-or several somethings-that I covet. Much more good luck to you in 2010!! Brenda Spier