55 WESTAND COMPANY

QUITE POSSIBLY... THE COOLEST STORE ON THE PLANET!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jamie's Favorites from Antiques in the Alley

I had the opportunity to help Stef out and play at 55 last weekend for Antiques in the Alley, and since I haven't been there for several weeks, I had to do a little shopping of my own!!! There were so many cool new antiques and home accessories and one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry... would you like to see a few of my favorites?

These leather coasters are so unique... and just the right hostess or bridal shower gift. And the best thing about them is that each coaster is completely different from the others in the pack.

This vintage chalkboard would look so cute in a kid's bedroom or playroom!

I love the colors of this vignette. White on white can be so subtle and yet make such a bold statement in any home.


This adorably shabby chic piece was seriously calling my name. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it!!!

One of the best things about 55 WEST & Co is the amazing welcome of so many colors and textures... you just fall in love the moment you step inside!

This photo doesn't do justice to one of Stef's latest masterpieces. I think this couple would appreciate their fun makeover and positive outlook. You've got to see it for yourself!

How cool are these garden stones? I love the contrast between the hard, heavy rock and the soft, flowing foliage of the plants. Very Zen...

These clocks totally take me back to school. Either one would be a unique conversation piece in a retro kitchen or a funky kid's room!

I can't wait to see what Stef has up her sleeves for the next big event!
~ Jamie

No comments: